Teen Acting Camp
Teen Acting Camps for Aspiring Young Actors (Ages 15-18)
These camps offer teens a chance to gain the necessary skills to get started on their Film & TV acting careers. Students are challenged through hands-on training to cultivate the skills and confidence required to make the transition from stage acting to screen.
- Completed Application Form (Download above)
- Strong communications skills in English (speaking & listening)
- 150-word Essay discussing why you feel you would be a good candidate for the camp.
- 2 Photos (head and full body shot)
- Signed Waivers: Student/Parental/Medical and Photo
*Note: Please make sure your child packs a snack for the 30-minute break.
Our 1 week (5 days) Spring & Summer Acting Camps have been designed by professional actors to immerse aspiring actors (and those with no experience) in the craft of acting for Film & TV. Through in-class instruction, students will receive ample experience acting on camera to establish a foundation as young actors.
The camps will cover the following areas:
- Acting For Film Technique
- Scene Study
- Auditions for Commercials, Film & TV
Upon successful completion of the acting camp, students receive a Vancouver Academy of Dramatic Arts: Acting Camp Certificate of Completion.