Acting is a lucrative and rewarding career that allows you to embrace your inner creativity. It is a competitive industry, and it’s important to know what’s expected of actors to be able to market yourself professionally.
In this e-book, you will learn about:
- Being an Actor – What it takes to be a professional actor.
- Starting as an Actor – Turn raw talent into polished skill.
- Agents – Learn their role and how to work with them.
- Headshots – Getting a shot that impresses.
- Resumes – Key information casting teams look for.
- Cover Letters – Your first impression to agents.
- Auditioning – Build success by breaking down your script.
- Cold Reads – What to expect and how to be confident.
- Picking Monologues – Discover your ‘type.’
- Promotion and Networking – Get yourself known.
Wait, there’s more…
Watch exclusive videos explaining how to get an agent and how to make a self-tape