Full Time Course Registration
Take the exciting fist steps to start your Film & TV acting career. Fill out the form below to apply for full time studies.
- Applicants must be a minimum of 19 years of age or 17 years of age with a high school diploma or high school equivalency and parental/guardian permission.
- Applicants must provide a brief essay as to why they want to be an actor and why they wish to train at VADA.
- Applicants must indicate in writing as to how they are to cover costs during their course at VADA (eg. Savings, job, parent etc.)
- Applicants must notify the school if they have any illness or are on any type of medication.
- Applicants must read all student related policies, student conduct, dismissals, disputes, refunds etc., prior to the start date of the course.
- Not included in tuition is approximately $300 you will need for professional headshots and reproductions in the last month of the program. Please budget accordingly.
- Applicants must provide a photograph of themselves (Does not need to be a professional headshot) and an acting resume listing any previous experience and training.
International Students Additional Qualifications
- All applicants hailing from non-english speaking countries must provide us with International English Language Testing (IELTS) score of 6.5 or higher or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT) score of 79 or higher.
- If accepted, the tuition deposit required to hold your seat in the program is 50% of the total tuition fees due.
- International applicants must apply at least 30 days before the start of the program to allow for immigration.
- All students are responsible for finding their own accommodations in Vancouver while attending school at VADA.