Dramatic Arts Program
Our Dramatic Arts Program (DAP) is a very emotional and intense six month full-time course. Its purpose is to give students a solid foundation of acting principals. It is designed to challenge actors to achieve their highest potential. Tools learned range from script analysis, character research, audition skills and scene work to improvisation, voice, movement/body, and on-camera techniques which will all be needed for your demo reel project.
“Vada has helped me gain the skills to be confident. Now I can follow my dream and work as an actor.”
23 OctVancouver Academy of Dramatic Arts VADA is the best acting school in Canada. That is the word on the street. Casting Directors, Talent Agents, Directors and Producers agree that VADA is the top acting studio around. I ... 20 AugDo you need an agent and/or manager to make your acting dreams come true? They sign you, then they introduce you to casting directors who then introduce you to the decision-makers and the result is champagne and red ca...
- Intro To Acting for Teens - http://t.co/QrQ0HPqMgv
- I don't think actors should ever expect to get a role, because the disappointment is too great. You've got to... http://t.co/9zgizfW8L6
- How To Master Your Audition - @RealCrystalLowe http://t.co/ZO0wEphuBo 6046331525 | email@example.com
- 2 for 1 Audition Workshop | $55 - http://t.co/hZnJha3Huo | firstname.lastname@example.org | 6046331525
- Hello Facebook friends! VADA Alumni NEEDS YOUR HELP! The project is called "Craigslate" and it needs your... http://t.co/HHYG5GKwiE
May 2014 ~ Vada is really great with exposing performers to the industry by having workshops and showcases and having casting directors and agents come and see their work. The free workshops are a wonderful opportunity for financially struggling actors to meet the teachers and decide which classes are right for them! They are also very inclusive and highly motivational workshops. Both students and faculty are very friendly and the atmosphere is quite supportive overall!!